# iDempiere Theme Pack
Theme pack for iDempiere that includes lite and dark themes. With this plugin iDempiere user can switch to their prefered theme without affecting other users.
# List of themes
- Dark Blue
- Dark Cyan
- Dark Green
- Dark Purple
- Dark Red
- Dark Yellow
- Lite Blue
- Lite Cyan
- Lite Green
- Lite Purple
- Lite Red
- Lite Yellow
- Lightning Cloud
- Summer Midnight
- iDempiere v9
# How to install?
- Download fragment binary of idempiere-themepack here (opens new window) (jar file)
- Download plugin binary of idempiere-themepack-utils here (opens new window) (jar file)
- Install idempiere-themepack and idempiere-themepack-utils jar files using Apache Felix Web Console (opens new window)
- Make sure the status of idempiere-themepack is Fragment and idempiere-themepack-utils is Active
- Click Refresh Package Imports for idempiere-themepack (Warning: Any connected user will be disconnected and forced to reload the page)
- Login to iDempiere client System and run process Set Default Theme and choose one of the theme.
- Other user might get stuck with the old theme. You either have to clear the browser cookie or run process Switch Theme from the affected user browser.
# How to switch theme?
- Click and choose a theme on header panel OR Run process Switch Theme.
- Reload the page.
# How to hide a theme?
- Login to iDempiere client System
- Open menu Reference and search record with name "Theme Pack Themes"
- Go to tab List Validation and disactive the record you want to hide
# How to add new theme with custom color?
to be documented